Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree!!!

Well, we were pretty late at putting up our first Christmas tree but I insisted that we do it! We didn't get a chance to do it our first Christmas together so we did it for our second. With things busy at work for me and finals for Russ we found a way to go to Walmart and purchase our first Christmas Tree! Of course we got the one with the light already on the tree! That is the way to go! Our sweet friend Merinda gave us a bunch of ornaments the Christmas before that we used to decorate. I think it turned out pretty great! to bad it was only up for a week......






2 comments:

Becky said...

Okay so I now have the song, Oh Christmas Tree in my head...I've been singing it ever since I saw this post late last night...I love the tree though...so much fun!

Allison Barry said...

Good job on getting a tree. We didn't get one last year either (because of Sam- what a party pooper).