Monday, May 10, 2010

Fattness

Why do we girls always complain about how fat we are. I always ask Russ "does this make me look fat?" "Is this too tight?" "Is my stomach getting bigger?" I have always fluctuated in my weight and I am sick of it. I have almost gained back the 10 lbs I lost last November. Can't I just exercise consistently? Can't I just eat healthy always? Can't I have fast metabolism? The fact is that I like to eat, I have slooowww metabolism and i Hate exercising. And I am married to a man that likes to eat more than I do. So it is a lose lose situation. I have never been a very active, sporty person ever; in fact I am not very coordinated so i do not enjoy physical activities. I wish being on the computer would burn calories because I would be one hot mama. It also doesn't help that this Utah weather will not cooperate and just get warm already. I still just want to snuggle in my blankets and never get out of bed and hibernate away forever. I wish we had windows in our apartment. Living in a basements deprives you of natural light and I think that makes you more sluggish. I can sit here and complain all day about how I feel fat but what I really need to be doing right now is doing something about it. What do you do when you hate exercising, you like food, you have slow metabolism? I don't know. Russ does not ever want to exercise with me either. But do you know what girls do when they are depressed with their weight. they eat more....


4 comments:

Mollie Photo said...

i want one... NOW!

Becky said...

I love to eat too, but who cares?!YOu are beautiful and I love you no matter how much you weigh :) Let it loose!!!! But I think that you can do the HCG diet if you are looking for something to do.

Allison Barry said...

I don't know who those other two girls are, but I love them.

I also loved the line about if sitting on your computer could burn calories. you should put that on a t-shirt.

You are beautiful, just so you know. If you got skinner, we couldn't be friends. I think you know why.

Cody said...

Donuts always taste the best at 10:59 pm!