Sunday, May 23, 2010

Update.

Well I know I have been slacking like crazy with this blog. But I haven't been quite so sure what to blog about. Life is changing pretty quickly. Things are happening that I didn't plan. Not necessarily bad things, but it just catches me off guard. I am one that plans my life like one year in advance. Where will I be in year? Well, I thought I had a pretty good idea. Working for Highlite, living in Utah until Russ graduates. Move to Arizona. Buy a house, get a dog and start a family. Well, now my last day at Highlite is June 3rd. We are moving back to Arizona for June and July. Russ is working for my dad/ doing an internship type thing while we are down for the summer. I am going to start my own photography business for real now (scarry!) and then we move back to Utah to finish up Russ' schooling. I will find a new job, who knows what it will be, and we tough it out until we get to move back home to Arizona for real next April. Not too bad, I still in the end end up where I want to be, just have to figure out a few things until then. Let's start the adventure. I will see all you arizonians soon! I miss all of you!

Here is a picture I took while I was down for mollies wedding of some of the fam! Look how big my nieces and nephews are! So cute!









3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

I am soooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Email me pics already so I can blog about you.

Tanner is so cute. So are all of the other kids, too.

Waters Family said...

cant wait to see you!!! I am jealous that you have a life plan...i just try to make it through the day and deal with whatever hits me then. I need to be more organized like you!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

those pics of me need to be taken out and added to your fatness post below ha ha