Monday, May 24, 2010

Dear Snow,

Dear snow,
You are ruining my summer.
Go away and don't even think about coming back until december.
I hate you.
Don't show your face again.
You do not belong here.
Goodbye.

selena


So I got up this morning to this.

9:30am







Depressing huh?
This is MAY for crying out loud! Seriously! I am not happy with this AT ALL!

But the worst part is.....
this is what it looked like when I came home from work.

7:00pm





MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY WEATHER! You are driving me CRAZY!


4 comments:

Dawn said...

Well, at least you know you only have a few more weeks there...and then you get to come to HOT AZ and you will be wishing for some of that snow before you leave! Thanks for sharing your little poem...I loved it...and the pics! See you soon!

sarah said...

Ok that is crazy!!!!

Allison Barry said...

Utah is lame.

Waters Family said...

Well you can leave that "lame utah" as allison put it and come here and hang out with us in the amazing (hot) arizona...oh wait you are!! cant wait to see you!