Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday RUSS!


Happy Birthday to my husband RUSS! We have been married for a good 2 YEARS now and it's so fun to grow older together! Russ is turning 24 today so make sure you tell him happy birthday! So because he is 24 today I am going to tell you 24 reasons why I LOVE RUSS!

24 reason I LOVE RUSS

  1. He's tall dark and handsome....aka....He is HOT =-)
  2. He outgoing and friendly to everyone around him
  3. He's the most patient person I know
  4. He is loud (ask anyone, you can hear him about a mile away)
  5. He is going to school, working, and has time to hang out with MEEEE!
  6. He likes to eat pizza and watch movies and SNUGGLE with me
  7. He tells me I'm beautiful even when I feel like a cow
  8. Comes from an amazing family that I LOVE
  9. He love the lake (Lake Powell) and loves to Wakeboard (although I have only seen him in action once since we have been married)
  10. He has about 50+ ties and matches his ties to the holidays
  11. I like that he is a kid at heart
  12. Russ is freakin smart and if he doesn't know something, Google here he comes!
  13. He is Ghetto and loves rap and his car system (yes, he has a sub)
  14. He has an opinion about everything (which is pretty entertaining, but sometimes a little overwhelming)
  15. He HAS to eat cereal in the morning (he likes his sugar cereals)
  16. He loves to shop more than I do
  17. He is a slickdeals ADDICT
  18. He is the reason I love soda. I never drank it before I married him. He loves it, especially Mountain Dew.
  19. He is the sweetest man alive. He will do anything for me, run my errands, wash the laundry, do the dishes, you name it. I am one lucky girl!
  20. He is a priesthood holder and a spiritual giant!
  21. His is always so happy and cheerful, rarely is he ever grumpy (that is more me) =-)
  22. He likes my photography and appreciates the arts.
  23. He laughs loud when he thinks something is real funny
  24. He is the man of my dreams.

I love you Russ! Hope you have a great day!

I'll leave you with a few pictures of us from Russ favorite place in the world. Lake Powell. Enjoy.











4 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Happy Birthday Russey!! How does it feel to be younger than Selena, me, and Nikki...ha ha ha ha
Hope you had a great Birthday!
ps- Selena hired Lana to help clean your room lol

Becky said...

Yeah Happy BDAY Russ!!!! How did his gift turn out???? I hope he likes it!!!!

Paul and Ruthie Keep said...

This was soo sweet!!! its funny cz as i was reading them im like yep yep thats russ lol... i like everything u like about him! hahaha thats funny... well i hope he had a wonderful birthday!! i bet russ loves u cz ur so fun! miss u both!

Dawn said...

I just saw these pictures....I love them! Am putting the picture of you & Russ on my computer background...it's great! I hope you guys get back to Utah okay...am so glad you and Russ are married...and that you got to spend some of your summer here!