Monday, August 2, 2010

Shower buddies

So Allison was so sick of her "mousy brown" hair color as she says that was growing in. So we went to the store to pick out a box color to get her through until she can get highlights again. We picked out a color called "golden latte." It was a pretty fun night Helping a pregnant lady dye her hair was the funnest thing ever! Since she has a removable shower-head it was easy for me to help her wash it all out. So we both got in the shower to accomplish this goal. Somehow water got all over the place. This was the result. (I apologize ahead of time to allison for these pictures)... =-)








Sam also joined in on the bath time extravaganza. He got his own bath but he wasn't very happy about it. It cried all the way through his bath. Mid bath he folded his arms and allison said "you want to say prayers?" So she said a prayer with him, he said amen, and then started crying again. how funny its that!!!



1 comment:

Allison Barry said...

Um I love you. Haha. These pictures actually aren't as bad as they could be! you know what is funny? I was in the shower a few days after we dyed my hair and I was thinking, "Now who did I show how to use the magic eraser to?" And then I remembered it was you. And then I thought how funny it was that you were in my shower and I explained to you how I clean it.