Friday, February 11, 2011

Song Obsessions.

Soooo.

Let me tell you what happens to me and song obsessions I have.

I hear a song I LOVE....

Then I play it OVER AND OVER AND OVER again until I either HATE it or I find a new song obsession (it drives russ nuts).

This is my newest obsession.

Bruno Mars. Grenade.

I fell in love with this song when I saw the music video.
I love him and I love this song.
Please love it with me.



While I'm at it here is one of Russ' new song discoveries.

He loves this.

Feed Me. Cloudburn.

"The beat is SICK." -Russ Sorensen


4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

oh this is why we're friends. i love the "grendade" song as well. Especially the "YEAH YEAH!" part.

Becky said...

I am not as big of a fan, but I catch myself listening to it more than I thought I would...needless to say I know how your song obsessions are, that is how I fell in love with Toxic - britney Spears and Come Clean - Hilary Duff!!! Gotta love McConnell Hall jam sessions on the 4th floor :)

San said...

I wish justin bieber was singing on top of that sick beat.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I LIKED THAT SONG TOO.... BUT THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE MUSIC VIDEO..THE ENDING WAS SAD LOL. AND I LIKED RUSS'S SONG TO EVEN THOUGH HE LIKES GHETTO BLACK MUSIC :)