Monday, February 28, 2011

My New Website is up!

It's official. Russ and I are moving back to Arizona. I can't wait. He graduates in April and we will be back in May.

All of you who have been waiting for me to take their pictures....well I am finally here! Can start taking appointments the first week of May! Email me and I can get you booked!

And now......

MY NEW WEBSITE IS UP!

Go check out my new website! I LOVE IT! If you are a client of mine Leave me a message on "what people are saying" page!

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

The awaited website. How exciting! I'm going to look right now.

Allison Barry said...

It looks GREAT. I love your logo. I also love that there are 3 pictures of Sam on there. Got me a little teary because of the background song, I have to admit.

Melanie said...

I'm kinda bummed because I was just telling Ernie that when we come back to Utah for the summer I wanted you to take some family pics for us and some pics of our new lil baby girl. Darnit! Have fun in AZ!

Brad and Whit said...

Oh dang you are so good! I would like to schedule an appointment for November because Brad and I are planning to come for Thanksgiving!!!