Sunday, February 6, 2011

Phoenix Fun.

One thing I always look forward to (beside seeing my family) is seeing my friends.

I have always wanted to have long time friends when I was older; that i could say, "Yah we've been friends since high school..." Well I have lots of those friends still (and one of them is my sister in law! i love that!) They mean so much to me and I know sometimes it's hard to stay in touch with everyone especially since we all live everywhere but I am proud to say that we have.
Hooray for friends!

love these girls!






Here are a few pictures from Russell's house. I didn't take too many over there over the christmas holiday for some reason. But I took Russ family pictures while we were in Phoenix for her Christmas present! It was a challenge but I brought a few helpers (Ian and Becky!) to help out (I had to be in the big group picture). Anyways while I was out there I got some stickers in my feet that I could not get out. Russ thought he would play doctor and try to preform surgery to get them out. It didn't work that well, only made my foot a little sore. But nice try babe. Thanks for helping babe.



And then I made my family take the standard "stand in front of the church building" picture. We know we all have on of those. We all look nice so lets take a picture. We are not together (ALL OF US) very often so I at least wanted to document that we were all together. We have one cute family!



2 comments:

Becky said...

Um I love that we are still friends too...I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!

Allison Barry said...

OH I LOVE US TOO!!!!!!!

YAY friends! I'm going to have some now that I'm back in PHX!!!