Friday, February 4, 2011

soda pop.

(I'm blogging again! whoo hoo!)

I remember a time when I didn't drink soda unless I was out to eat.
I liked juice, gatorade, and milk (never a real water girl). Then this man took over my life.



Russ really likes his soda.
Ever since I have known him he has drank it (AND A LOT OF IT). Slowly he turned me to the dark side.
I am now a frequent soda drinker.



Yes, Hi I am Selena and I am a sodaholic.



It slowly crept in and now I crave the bubbles. But because of this secret indulgence I have converted Russ and myself into Diet drinkers. Now I don't feel as guilty about drinking it.

Russ just made a comment to me the other day that was surprising. He said "You know, I actually LIKE the TASTE of DIET Mountain Dew better than regular." He has come a LOOOOONG way! I remember when I tried converting him he was like NO WAY DIET IS DISGUSTING.

But with soda drinking come lots of trash. We drink lots and so we have decided to started recycling. We are collecting quite the trash bag full.

Here is a video or our heroic efforts to save the world.






5 comments:

Waters Family said...

oh selena I know just what you are going through! I never drank soda!! now I am lucky if I have just one diet a day! It is gross! I am so bad to where if I dont have a diet at home I will load the boys up and get one...even when I have my nephews, I load all 4 kids up! Maybe it is a caffeine addiction, I dont know and I dont care I just like they taste and the way it burns when it goes down the throat! I think I will have a pepsi Max now...my soda of choice...or coke zero

beckysue said...

I actually like Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Mt Dew better as DIET!!! I don't know what happened to me either...I think I drink Soda more than I have ever in my life...

sarah said...

Ummm...I love that he is only wearing one shoe :)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ummm once again...me too! We never had soda growing up....but sometimes I could never find water at the Sorensen's when we went to visit! So now that is my splurge and we went straight to diet with no complaints from dan...

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

WOW... that is A LOT of pop!!!! Did you know if you stopped drinking soda you will loose 10 pounds?? I read it somewhere. I have been drinking a lot of pop too but I am trying to stop and replace it with water! I love how Russ was so excited to talk in the video :) GO RUSS