Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Halloween 2012

Yes.....This is how far behind I am. 

Well Halloween around here is a big deal.  I just love it.  I decorate my house with zombie babies and all sorts of SCARY decor!  And matching, coordinating customs are always a plus.  I found a cute cheap bumble bee costume at a garage sale and decided to run with that.  Russ was the beekeeper and I was a flower.  It works right?  Not my best combo but it was cute.  Everyone thought the beekeeper and the bee were so cute.  Most people didn't get the flower unless I told them.  Dumb.

Anyways Brynn loved walking around to go trick or treating.  There were lots of people handing out candy in our neighborhood and lots of people outside with fire pits.  Let's just say Brynn was more interested in the fire pits than anything else but I think she had fun.  Grandma and grandpa went trick or treating with us in their Polaris and the cousins came too!  We only went around the block with Brynn.  Brynn got her parents some yummy candy with her cute little face.  I can't wait to go again with her this year!  She will love it! 

























No comments: