Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Me and Baby # 2

Well here I am.  Large and in charge.  29 weeks pregnant with baby girl #2.  

Russ says he has not heard the end of me complaining about how big and uncomfortable I am getting.  My doctor says the baby is measureing small (just like Brynn) at about 26/27 weeks but boy I do not feel like she is small!  It could be due to the fact I got pregnant when I was 25 lbs heavier than when I got pregnant with Brynn BUT I have only gained like 15 lbs when with Brynn I gain 50 lbs my entire pregnancy (so I am doing good!)  I don't know but either way I feel like my skin is going to rip open.  I am so tight and achy.  Sleeping is getting harder, standing for long periods of time my ab muscles ache, getting out of the couch may take me 2 trys....... I'm pretty sure I forgot how uncomfortable pregnancy is.  Not to mention recovery after delivery.  I am having vivid flashbacks now to what it was like with Brynn.  UGH.  It's going to be a bit more challenging with 2 at home.  Hopefully baby girl #2 will be as easy as Brynn.  Then maybe I won't freak out.  haha.  Ok, I am done venting.

Overall this pregnancy has been great.  I feel more tired with this one but I blame chasing a toddler around all day.  She is not as wiggly as Brynn was but as she has grown she has become more and more active. 

Naming this child has been a struggle.  Russ and I can't seem to agree on anything.  We have 2 more months to figure it out I guess.  I really like a few names but Russ does not.....and he will not give it to me either!  I can't even pull the "I'm birthing this baby" card!  It doesn't work for him.  Hopefully she will not be a nameless baby for much longer!



No comments: