Monday, May 13, 2013

Life is a busy one.

I kind of forget I have a blog these days.  My days are full and this blog is not one of my top priorities anymore.  But it makes me sad because it really is the only type of journal I have been keeping lately and I really want to try and blg alot more so I can preserve my family memories!  These precious times with my family go by so fast and there is no way I will be able to remember all the special memories if I don't take the time to write them down!  I like to make those blog books from my blog so i can have a hard copy to look through.  I makes me very happy!  =-)

Well this second pregnancy of mind is not too bad.  Not too sick, a little more tired than the last pregnancy (probably because I am chasing Brynn everywhere) but overall great!  I have been keeping my weight under control with this pregnancy and it makes me very happy!  at 27 weeks I have only gained about 10-12 lbs!  With Brynn I gained 50 lbs through the entire pregnancy!  YAH!  Although I still have 25 lbs from my first pregnancy it gives me hope that I can work that off after this one is born! This baby does not move as much as Brynn.  She is a little more quiet which I am ok with.  =-)  Brynn was like a kick-boxer in there and is an active child as well.   Maybe our second will be a little more laid back.  =-)

Me at 26 weeks!

Russ and I have an argument probably almost every time we talk about names for the baby.  We have such different tastes in names that it really is almost impossible to agree.  Everyone keeps on asking me what we are going to name her and I have no idea!  Russ just needs to give in and let me name her already.  =-)

Life is great around here.  Russ is working a lot and one time he told me he was going to work till real late.  I said "Single parent late?" and he said " Yes, single parent late".  So if anyone wants to hang out with this lazy prego lady come on over! 

I will try and blog once a week this week so I can catch up on everything.  I don't think i have caugh up since last October.  So we will do this fast.  Because i do love my blog when I actually do it!  Util next time!  


Here is the beginning of my catch up.  Wow, Brynn is such a baldy.  She loves her dolls and is such a happy girl!  These were taken back in October.





Just to compare what a few months does, here is a picture of her now at 18 months!  So crazy how much they change!




No comments: