Sunday, December 14, 2008

BODY WORLD!

I've wanting to go to Body World for a while and we finally went! Bri really wanted to go and Mollie came into town so we got a big group together and went. It was really interesting! I love stuff like that and I thought it was so cool. They didn't really look real though, kind of like plastic. But my favorite part was the development of a child, so cool! You get to see little test tubes with the tiny little baby aat like 6 weeks! The smokers lung was really cool to see. It really was ALL black! Do you know that 20 cigarettes a day produces 5 ounces of tar a day! Crazy! Then there was a camel that was discected so you could see the insides. It was HUGE! But ya, I really recomend it. Very educational, fun and interesting









1 comment:

Costley Images said...

I loved body worlds tooooooo!!! and i love YOU!