Sunday, December 14, 2008

Temple Square.

Well Dawn and Doug came up through Utah this last week to go up to Idaho to see Scott finally graduate! HAHA! Congrats Scott! Anyways we got to see them real quick and it was so fun! We went out to dinner and then to temple square. The lights were so pretty around the temple and it was pretty cold outside. There was a little snow on the ground but not too bad. I wish it was Arizona weather, I would LOVE it! But it's not, it;s cold here. anyways it was really nice to see them. And we got to go to grandma rawsons house to hang out Saturday (after our ward Christmas party) and hung out with the parentals Amy and Marcus and Scott. We played a fierce game of apples to apples and that was about it.

But we get to go home in 8 days! SO EXCITED! I'm real lazy with the blogs today. I just wanted to get some new pictures out there but didn't want to write much. Anyways enjoy!







































1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm just now getting "caught up" on everyone's blogs...what great pictures! I had forgotten what a fun night we had...once we finally found the place! Thanks for taking and sharing those...I especially love the one of us with Lola...I love being a grandma!