Sunday, December 14, 2008

we like to make frames

So Russ and I gathered millions of shells from Mexico so we could come home and make a frame. Ya, it took us only 5 months to get around to it. The shells sat in this cooler thing for a while and it smelled when we opened it. So we had to soak them in bleach and I think we left them in to long because the colors are really dull now. Anyways we went to buy a frame at DI and it had this weird picture in it still. I could not get it out so I just started to punch it out. It was way funner. We made on efinally and it looks good! We just need to get a picture in it still. That might take another 5 more months......










3 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

You guys are funny. I love the frame!

Costley Images said...

You should do a whole post of pictures of you punching through things. I think that would be a hit. And probably relieve some stress at the same time....

Dawn said...

I have lots of shells from Mexico at my house...you could go into business making picture frames! Great job!