Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's officially winter.

So it has been snowing the last few days and let me tell you it's a pretty sight but it gets annoying.  I love the first snow when it blankets everything, it really is very pretty.  But when it takes me an hour to get to work instead of a half hour, I have to dig my car out of the snow, drive on ice, bundle up with a million layers just to take it all off inside again and have to defrost my windows because my windshield wipers are frozen to my car, then I start getting annoyed.  It snowing outside as we speak and the roads are so bad my employers told me I don't have to come in if I'm too nervous.  I'm going to try but we will see.  I'm just waiting a bit to see if the roads will clear up or if it stops snowing.  So I am blogging in the meantime.  Poor Russ he has to take a few finals today.  I know that is not the most exciting thing but he's almost done with the semester and off to Arizona we go!  So excited for that!  The snow does make it feel more "Christmasy" for sure.  I did get a little excited so I took some snow pictures yesterday.  I also took some pictures of sweet Lola playing out in the snow.  She is sick right now but still is as cute as ever.  Mommy had to come save her from the cold after a bit because I could have taken pictures forever but little sick lola was getting a little red from the cold.  Anyways,  I thought I would share with everyone.  

















6 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Wow! It really IS white!

So when you said Russ is almost done with the semester, then off to Arizona we go, I thought you meant for good- like you were moving here. Then, I realized Russ still has a lot of school left. Sad.

See you soon!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

pretty winter pics! Too bad you dont enjoy the snow, maybe you should take up snowing boarding or try and ski. Lola looks cute and I hope she did not get more sick being out in the cold ;(

Waters Family said...

i cant wait for you to get here! we are all going to go out right?! those pics of lola were so freaking cute! the snow looks beautiful too!

Russ said...

I like the one of lola with her hands together... she is so cute... and she says my name now... so shes amazing.

love you sweetheart!

Costley Images said...

Yay for snow and the prettiness. But even more yay for going home to az!!!! MERRRRRRRYYYYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! You are so amazing at taking pictures. I love them.

Dawn said...

thanks for the pics of Lola...I miss having her around here...she makes me laugh and have fun playing with her!