Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Day Suns Game

Well The Reid family tried out a new Christmas day activity.  Going to a suns game.  It was a rainy day in Phoenix (LOOOVE THOSE) and we headed off to the suns game after opening a few Christmas presents at both my parents and Russell's parents house and it was a fun time.  We thought that we would all try to dress up in Suns attires to try and be a little festive.  I had the binoculars the whole time checkin people out, watching the game, making sure russ wasn't checking out the cheerleaders (haha) and having a jolly ol time.   the smell of alcohol was such an unfamiliar smell, I haven't smelled that (and in that case cigarette smoke either) since I have been in utah.  But anyways it was a good time (except the suns lost the game at the buzzer.  it broke my heart.)  Here we are.  i love my fam!  














4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

SANTA WAS AT THE GAME?!?!? i guess that makes sense...it was his birthday. oh wait...that's someone else's birthday.

i am waiting for the picture of all the kids together (with my large arm cropped out please)

Michelle Boam said...

I didn't know Michael Moore was a Suns fan.
from Greg Boam

Russ said...

wow greg. that is HILARIOUS!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Santa is PSYCHO!!!! It remionds me of the time you and Russ went ALL OUT and were on the news for fans of the game-capes and all! That when I knew it was real love!