Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fun with Brooke!

Well my sister that I never get to see came into town!! She got her wisdom teeth out for FREE and got a FREE plane ticket so...why not? I get a call Wed night saying, "hey I'm coming into town tomorrow! Can you come pick me up? I was like um.... I think I can, sure I can get you. So I got someone to come into work for me and then she missed her flight. HAHA. yah so I didn't end up getting her. She stayed with us on our make sift bed that we made out of the couch pillows (it wasn't that bad) and had a grand ol time. On Friday she got her wisdom teeth out and slept a little. We got dinner and a movie and laid low for a night. Then on Saturday I had work off and we had so much fun! ( I don't have firends so It was nice to have some company, haha) Soooo, we went shopping and then we went and celebrated Heather's (Brian's sister) birthday at Fat Cats. We went bowling where I was totally winning and Heather came and beat me in the end! I guess that is ok, she IS the birthday girl. That was really fun! Happy Birthday Heather! she is 16 now WHOO WHOO!

Then Russ had his first inturmural basketball at BYU and I went to support him (because I am a good wife) but....I kind of got distracted by the computer and didn't watch half the game. and....they lost. haha. well, good job russ!

Then we had a fun night mini golfing at trafalga with brooke, ryan, bri, amy, marcus, and russ and I and little lola of course. It was fun besides the fact to was SUPER PACKED! It's like the only thing to do inside when it's cold outside and we live in like the single dating city of america and everyone and there mom was there. So Amy and Marcus left a little early because lola wanted to pick up every ball she saw. haha. Then we got pizza and a movie. It was a great weekend!! It was so nice to have brooke around! I wish I could have spent more time with the rest of the family but seeing brooke was nice since i NEVER GET TO SEE HER BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS LIVES SO DANG FAR AWAY!! Haha. well that is it. here are the pictures of course.

The $2 socks I bought at the bowling alley didn't even fit me!


I know brooke will ove this one.


Brooke got bangs! (me and ryan didn't even notice) but they look good!

Happy bitthday heather!

it's coming back in style, just wait.

boys and their toys.

Check out amy's new due. HOT.

Look at that cute couple.

The Reid's are back!

The blairs.

brooke was much better at golf than bowling. (She got 6 gutter balls in a row!)



It was glow in the dark!



Lola was snuggling with me.....dueing the movie. and russ really is asleep.









7 comments:

Scott said...

Black light pictures always carry some serious comedic value! But not nearly as much as Lola in those bug eye glasses. HILARIOUS!

Costley Images said...

it doesn't look like lola is snuggling. it looks like she is crying and trying to get away from you. HA HA

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

well I can for sure say you did a better job at blogging my visit than I did lol.....I will say in my defense...that that day I did like 13 posts to catch up and by the time I got to the last one I was very lazy.

I am glad you got a pic of Russ in there

you did not have to say I had 6 gutter balls lol But I was glad I did WAY BETTER at mini golf

PS..I am glad there was no talk about the accident before mini golfing aaaahhhhh !!! We will keep that one to ourselves!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

now its your turn to come visit :)

Allison Barry said...

amy has weird eyes in a lot of those pictures...and the black light pictures are hilarious!!! brooke looks like nikki in the mini-golfing picture. i have always wanted to go to fat cats...maybe when we come up to utah!!! (which is hopefully soon). I must say, Brooke was a trooper being up and about so soon after having her wisdom teeth out!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Bangs are BACK in baby! Is Lola really asleep in that last picture?

The Sorensen Bunch said...

BTW-Lets talk pictures!! I forgot to email you. 1st-I am IN LOVE with them.
When I downloaded the pictures allot of the family ones are really pixalted like the pictures you had copied--but I don;t mind. The BIG picture we want on our wall is the one in the trees/grass in color-do you know which one that is?Let me know Your the best!