Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dan, Alicia and the fam. the cutest family EVER!

Well, here is what you have all been waiting for (well i know Alicia at least).  =-)

The Sorensen family photo session.  For there Christmas present we took there family photos.  They are the greatest family ever and were such good sports during photo session (even though it was windy and cold).  Good job guys.  I took a lot of time editing these pictures and i think they are absolutely beautiful!  Ask Russ, i think i made them look at them like 50 billion times.  I won't keep you waiting any longer.  here are a few of my favorites ......
















7 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Those are so cute. Good job. I love saguaro ranch park.

sarah said...

Those turned out great! I only wish you were going to be here in a couple of weeks when Hunter needs his new pictures. Only because you are the best photographer I know!

Costley Images said...

Holy crap i wanna steal that little girl!

Allison Barry said...

oh wow!!! those are i think my favorute family photos you've ever done!!! the editing looks amazing.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

they are beautiful! and thank you for teaching me so much about editing...

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Ummmm do i LOVE them?!!! Umm do birds have wings?!!! I am DYING!!! I sent you an email with my email to your kOdakmoment address. Sorry it rants and raves about it all- You will have to read it. I also attached a doug sorensen family contact sheet that dawnster sent me!! My email is danrsorensen@Hotmail.com
your are THE BEST-check out my facebook too!
Allison meant what she siad but she forgot to say that is the BEST looking family you have had too(just kidding AMY!)

Dawn said...

Wow...Selena, what a gift you have! That was the greatest gift you could have given them...when you give of yourself and your talents. I know you spent probably more time editing (by far) than you spent taking them...you and Russ did a wonderful job! Thank you for making memories not only for their family, but also for sharing them with their posterity...you're terrific!