Sunday, October 18, 2009

i love fall in utah

Well one thing I always look forward to is the fall leaves! On conference weekend Russ and I went on a drive up American Fork Canyon! It was the PRIME TIME TO GO!!!! It was so so beautiful!!! I was a nice rainy day (russ and i LOVE RAIN) but then it turned to snowwhen we went higher in the mountains which slowed us down a bit. It was such a beautiful Sunday Drive and this will definitely be something I miss when we leave Utah. Well I don't want to write much tonight. I think the pictures speak for themselves. enjoy! (and Arizonian's BE JEALOUS!)

(ps. don't mind all the old grandma pictures like out the window....)





















4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Man I am not jealous of the cold but I AM jealous of the trees. You and Russell are cute. I like the ones of you guys on the road the best.

Mollie Photo said...

OH how i miss those leaves...

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Is that some snow I see? Already? It sure is pretty there!! I miss that about Utah !! Now I live in the UGLY desert !! I like the pics of the trees and the ones on the bridge !! You guys need to get a dog.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

That was one of the hardest things about moving to arizona for me was missing the seasons. I LOVE fall colors! As always you made me homesick! Only poeple from Arizona would be wearing flip flops in the snow!!!