Sunday, October 4, 2009

what do you want to do tonight?

Russ and I's famous phrase is "what do you want to do tonight?" Almost everyday when work is over and homework is done we think of something to do to spend some time together. Whether it is watching a movie, making yummy snacks, or going for a drive we have to do SOMETHING because Russ and I aren't the kind of people that can just sit around. I think we both get bored pretty easily.

So on Friday night I said "what do you want to do tonight?" Russ said, " Um, Why don't we go to Walgreens and give each other $5 to get something that will entertain us for the night." So if you know me you know that I freakishly love halloween. After looking down a few of the aisles with no success I came to the HALLOWEEN section! I saw the face paint and I got so excited! THAT IS WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO! So we did! Got the face paint and painted each others faces! It was actually really fun!

We started taking pics after we were already halfway done. That stuff makes your face ITCH!



I'm not quite sure what Russ made me out to be but As you can see, Russ is the joker from Dark Knight! I thought i did a pretty good job!




Since we don't have kids yet, we are the kids. i love it.





The clean up was a little hard. that stuff does not come off easily.

I went from a craxy color clown person to a homless person.
And Russ went from the amazing joker to a cross dresser.
i love halloween!

7 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

lol thats funny! you did a good job on Russ !! I also love Halloween ....it's fun when you have kids too!!! You put up decorations yet?

Do you remember the skeleton mom and dad always used to hang on the wall that would say, " I see you...where you going"..... we all were afraid of at one point in time. I want one of those lol

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

You guys are my favorite! What a fun idea! Halle would love doing this! Although, I feel like I would be cleaning up face paint for days! You guys are awesome!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I miss those creative date days...it looks like FUN. What a great idea~~I freakishly L-O-V-E Halloween too. Our decorations are up...you wanna come visit?

Stacie Aho said...

What a great idea. I love stuff like that. I am way impressed with your skills on Russ. GOod job!

Allison Barry said...

oh you and halloween. you should post pictures of your past halloweens. dead alice is my personal favorite.

russ' joker face is dang good. good job!

Russ said...

i do really like the makeup...

selena and i already have our costumes picked out... but maybe ill have to have 2 COSTUMES this year!?!?!?!?!?!

my word is rutzfo- sounds like my name in gangsta form.

Dawn said...

Pretty scary!!! I loved your comment about "being the kids" since you don't have any yet! I can't wait to see what you come up with for Halloween costumes!