Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Start putting the snow jackets on.....

Winter is approaching. The Temperature is 39 degrees right now, it's good and cold. The heater is on and we are starting to wear our slippers around the house. The first faint snow storms have come and dotted the ground with white. I had to put the flip flops away and turn to shoes, socks, thermals, jackets, gloves and beanies. I've gotten Hot chocolate on occasion to help warm up. I have felt the numbness in my hands because they are so cold and the tingles as you try and warm them in front of the vents in the car. No more warmth. No more pretty fall colors. The trees are starting to turn bare, the windows are starting to frost up in the mornings and you can see your breath. This is when i really miss Arizona. It's time for hibernation mode.




3 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Oh its not that bad horrible! I lived in Utah for 3 yrs! How in the world did you survive when you lived in flag? I dont remember you complaining this much. Well at least you have 2 weeks in Az to look forward too!
ps. I love when the trees are bare and there is sparkling snow all around...its pretty. suck it up sis :)

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

It's so beautiful!!! I think you can appreciate a little more when you don't have to drive in it! Funny story you'll appreciate...Ian was playing video games this morning and the backround in the game was snowy and gorgeous...behind the bloody action around it of course. Anyway, I announced, "wow, that's really beautiful, I love the snow!" I'll take it anywhere I can get it I guess! Gorgeous pics my dear!!!

Allison Barry said...

yucky. I'm freezing right now and my computer says it's 72 outside. I wouldn't suvive up there.

p.s....
I can't believe you got another ticket.