Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What the Heck.

Guess What.

Selena got another ticket.

I really was mad about this one. I had a shoot at the SLC temple because we had a wedding and I had a quick break so I went to Chipotle and back to the studio to work for a few hours until the reception. SOOOOOOO I got off the freeway, turned on a 45 MPH road then onto the street my work is on. It is usually a 40 MPH road but because of the construction it was a 35 MPH zone. THe construction is ALWAYS off and on around there so I didn't really pay much attention. There was a cop on the side of the road and I saw him and tapped my break but didn't think i was going that fast. So he pulled out and pulls me over as I turn into my work. I was "SPEEDING" for less than 1/2 a mile! I was soooooooooo MAD! I told him i thought it was 45 same as the other road and told him i didn't even see a sign for 35 mph! Apparently there is a TEENY TINY temporary midget sign that is way off the road far enough away that you actually have to look for it to see it. He gave me a warning about the "construction zone" and cited me for 5 over. SO LAME! i was barely speeding and it really wasn't on purpose and it was like for 25 seconds! UUUGGGHHHH! So I've decided that I'm going to make it a goal to get a ticket in every city in Utah. I have bad luc. Why fight it anymore.

Orem- CHECK!
American Fork- CHECK!
Midvale- CHECK!

3 tickets in less than 2 years. this is ridiculous. Here is my map so you can see exactly what happened! I was speeding from point a to point b! ahhh!


2 comments:

sarah said...

I can't believe they actually gave you a ticket for that. Utah cops must be bored. You should ask you boss to pay it :)

Becky said...

Okay that is so lame...maybe if I wasn't talking to you on the phone you may have seen the midget sign and been able to slow down hahaha. I am sure you still would've continued to speed, but you never know. You still have a couple years and like a bazillion cities to make your goal of getting a ticket in every city in Utah. Good Luck with that! Sorry for the sarcasim, but I know how jerky the cops in Utah can be...I got a ticket in Beaver for going 5 over! Lame!