Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mulder is HOT

So our costumes are amazing. We are Scully and Mulder from the X-Files! So I have a really sad story to tell you. I've been planning these costumes for a few months, I got everything ready, bought my wig and was so excited to wear them! The only problem was is that we had NO PLANS for Halloweeeeen! No parties, not NOTHIN. SO we made out own plans! We decided to go to Lagoon! Utah's one and only theme park! So we got all dressed up in our costumes and boy did we look good! haha! I set up the tripod and took some pictures! It was great! (Remember we don't have kids so I don't have anyone to stalk and take pictures of besides my little Russell) So we did that and Russ decided that he wanted to buy the tickets online. We go online and see the most depressing thing ever

"No Costumes Allowed."

I was soooooooo sad!! I can't believe it! Why!? So we had to take our costumes off, get in regular clothes and spent Halloween costumeless. I was so excited too. Oh well. AT LEAST WE GOT SOME PICTURES RIGHT!?!?









Here are a few pics at Lagoon. We didn't take many pictures but we sure had lots of fun!!!




7 comments:

Allison Barry said...

so they didn't allow costumes yet they had scary skeletons you could pose with??? what's the dif??

i must say, your costumes did turn out great. I am sad for you that you were just in them for the pictures, though. it is weird seeing you in that wig. pretty funny,actually.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I love the face Russ is making in the 2nd pic with you and in the one where he is holding the gun and flash light...so funny!!
I dont know why you ditched your costumes for lagoon.... I would came up with something else to do !
Did you know in the state of California there are no fake guns you can buy as a toy at any store.....weird hu?

sarah said...

Love the costumes!!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

recycled costumea are alway a hit the next year...ecspecially if NO ONE saw them...you should head over here for our annual couples Halloween party-you would WIN for sure!

Veronica said...

I loved your Costumes too!!! Sure wish you could of been here for the Halloween Costume Party!!!
I loved your hair by the way...Great style for you!!!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

man those costumes are great. i especially enjoy russell's hair...

Dawn said...

great costumes!!! Glad you got some pictures of them! Looks like you had fun at Lagoon even if you were costumeless! Love the hair!