Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where's Russ?

If you can see Russ has not been blogged lately. Well I can tell you that he is occupied by other things. He just got his new game Call of Duty Modern Warfare and yes m his XBOX has been fixed and it has returned home.



Russ works hard. He goes to school, goes to work, does his homework and in his free time he likes to relax and play his XBOX. I don't mind it sometimes but I'm getting sick of hearing the constant sound of gunfire in the house. It's fun for him to get on and play live with his friends and keep in touch that way. I myself don't get the obsession of shooting and killing people over and over again but whatever floats your boat. One night I was so so so bored and I did a little video so the whole world can see what I see everyday.


Also, Russ interviewed for a job yesterday, he got all dressed up, turned in his resume and got a call today saying he got the job! Congrats Russ! I love you! I knew you would get it! It's for a Facility Management position at BYU. He helps the head Facility Manager with maintaining the Wilkinson center. I'm not too sure on all the details but I think it is great experience for him! I love you Russ!

6 comments:

Russ said...

this blog is the most skewed blog i have ever seen. i completely object. w.w. phelps was excommunicated for this type of slander.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Congrats on the new job Russ!!!

And about the video....soooo funny!! Selena how come you did now record Russ YELLING at the tv? I have heard him do it on many occasions ha ha ha

We still love you Russ

Russ said...

ok. the video is pretty cool.

can i just say i am one of 4.7 million other people that bought this game on opening day contributing to its 310 million dollars it made in 24 hours in the US and UK alone... uh maze ing

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

it's Ian, So funny!! When Jessica watched the video with Halle, she said, "Daddy!". Good times. You know what, I wouldn't of even known Russ or Ryan if it wasn't for live. Now I consider them friends. We playin tonight? hahaha

Allison Barry said...

Hi you should look at my blog because I nominated you for an award!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

SICK that blood on the screen!! Let him get it out of his system before the kiddos come....
ummm, what am I talking about?!!- we married brothers
that "game face" stare and red eyes are an all-too familiar vew over here- at least, the killing games are gone...it goes to racing, football and the like
ha ha ha ha ha ha