Friday, July 30, 2010

The babies

Well I am going through all my pictures from my week vacation with the fam and I just wanted to put a few out there just for fun! I will post in more detail later with LOTS more pictures! But it was so nice to be around all of the family ESPECIALLY the babies! All the nieces and nephews were there and they are just so cute! I went on a walk with the 3 older ones and we found dogs and sticks and all kinds of fun things a 3 year old loves to play with! It's nice to be the aunt with no kids, then I can spend lots of time with them and make sure they know who their favorite aunt is!!!







I took some professional family pictures of Brooke's family while I was up in Greer (because it is amazingly beautiful up there!) Here are some of the kids pictures! I think it is safe to say that I have some of the best looking nephews and nieces around!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the kids! How special...You are a special Aunt and a great photographer!

Allison Barry said...

Those are some pretty kids.

Allison Barry said...

p.s. I just saw the title of the post below this one and I know what it is a picture of. I won't look at it because I know it will give me nightmares. I do sleep on the floor, after all.