Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our pizza had a tumor.


As you know, Russ and I like pizza. A LOT. I think we eat Little Caesars about once a week.
Russ is already talking about eating Barrows when he gets back to Phoenix.

We have eaten a lot of pizza in our lives but this last one (a Papa Murphey's one) was a little different. You know how when you cook them they get these little air bubbles sometimes? Well.....this one has a MASSIVE ONE! i have never seen anything like it! I just wanted to share, i was amazing! When I opened the oven I screamed at Russ "get over here and look at this thing it's HUGE!!!"




1 comment:

beckysue said...

Okay that is a massive tumor on your pizza, one of the biggest that I have ever seen too!!!! Oh and Russ is missing out on Barros :)I had it yesterday for lunch and it was amazing...Jealous Russ???? Well you better be, because it is just that good mmmmmm!!!!