Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My twin comes to visit

For spring break Lacey and her friend Danielle decide to come to Utah for their spring break! It was so fun to see her! We went to the Aquarium in Sandy and it was lots of fun! I like the animals, even if they just swim around. We went a a great time apparently because it was feeding time! We saw them feed an octopus and the best was the PENGUINS! They had a sea turtles and some small sharks too that were cool. But if you know me the BEST part was touching the STINGRAYS! We stayed there petting them for at least 15 mins. Danielle didn't want to touch them but Lacey and I LOVED IT! Thanks for coming Lacey!

















We played banana grams and went to gardner village a cute little boutique shopping center where I used to work at Highlite (my old stomping grounds!). I love it there! We got a fairy kiss on our cheeks! (look closely and you will see a star of sparkles on our cheeks!) It was so fun!









2 comments:

beckysue said...

yes!!! you updated :) I wish I could be in Utah right now...but you will be back here in PHX soon enough.
The aquarium looks like so much fun. I want to go to so bad now!!!

Allison Barry said...

Cute Lacey. You have always had a thing for touching animals. I remember when you held that nasty scorpion that time. sick.