Thursday, June 16, 2011

The best birthday present EVER.


I have a friend named BECKY.

Becky is the greatest.


Becky is the HOTTEST.


And we like to go places together..... like spain.



And for my birthday she wanted to take me to Catalina!!!! HOLY CRAP! What a friend! =-) Russ and I decided that we have to save some money (and i didn't want poor becky to pay for everything!) So I suggested a girls night in town instead.

And what did she do!?!?!

She got a night at the Arizona Grand Resort for me and 3 friends!


THEN ON TOP OF THAT

all three of us went to see Les Miserables at ASU!!!!


I have never seen that show but I have seen the movie and i like it a lot! If you know me I LOVE LOVE LOVE plays and musicals! Soooooo fun!

So allison, Becky, Lacey and I went to the Pita Pit to enjoy our dinner before the play. We parked a little walk away from where the play was at so we got to walk through ASU campus to get there....Of course we had to take pictures on the way there.....

"Lacey! Get on that bike!"
"Allison, Give me a stalker look!"
"Pregnant picture!"
"Everyone lean! good angles!"
That man was in my spot. I wanted to take a picture in front of the sign but he would not move so here is my dirty look. I ended up asking him to move....
"Becky! Molester van!"
I'm not sure what this picture was all about.




It was a great day. But it's not over yet!

We went to the water park thing that is at the resort the next day and got real sunburned! I love water, i love being in my bathing suit (which is getting tight with my prego belly!) and I love people watching. Water parks are GREAT!

Except for the sunburn part.
OUCH BECKY! (the white part is where her hair was....hahaha!)


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!! =-)

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Yes why is Becky so generous and amazing? That first picture of her is the prettiest picture I have ever seen of her. Do you hear that Becky? That is a gorgeous picture. Thanks for including me in the extravaganza. I loved it, even if I didn't notice the raunchy part of the play.

Becky said...

um I love this post...I have forgotten about some of the pictures you have taken over the years!!! Oh and the picture you werent sure about was Lacey wanting to pose like a lion because of her crazy mane lol
You all are super welcome and I had so much fun...I will do it again in a heartbeat :) Happy Birthday Selena!!!!

Allison Barry said...

My birthday is September 3.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

My birthday was on Monday... can I be your friend?? ha ha! That is awesome! Girl time is the best! So glad you ladies had a ball!