Monday, June 20, 2011

i love my husband


If you were to ask me to show you one picture of Russ right now that shows his personality I think this picture comes pretty close.....(maybe we could throw in an xbox, a box of cheeseits, a 2 liter of Mountain Dew, Domino, and his Toyota Corolla it would be more complete) But nonetheless, this picture makes me happy.



he's got his computer, his headphones (probably listening to some old school rap), his cute smile, and his suns hat. LOVE IT.

Happy Father's Day Russ.
(even though you don't think you are a father yet, you are to me!)
I can't wait to see you with our little girl!
She will be a daddy's girl for sure.

I got Russ this tie for Father's day. Russ loves ties so I thought that I would get him a "special" tie on Father's day every year we have a new baby so each one of our kids will have there own special tie. I thought it was a cute idea. But isn't this the perfect baby looking tie?? (and I had to have some pink, it is our first girl you know) =-)


1 comment:

Russ said...

thanks babe. and i think you're right about the picture, except you'd be in it too. :)