Saturday, June 4, 2011

Arizona Update

Well a lot has happened since we have been in good 'ol AZ. My lazy pregnant self has all the time in the world to blog but just hasn't. I used to be so good at this...

Anyways let me do a bit of catch up!

First off I have not blogged about brooke getting her endowments and Nikki's getting her endowments and sealed with her hubby and children! It happened all the same week and it was a very happy week! The second week we were in town Brooke was getting her endowments in the Redlands temple in California. So me, my mom and dad, and Russ drove out to California for a day trip just to see her go through! It was so exciting! Congrats Brooke!






Nikki and Jake also got to go to the temple and be sealed to their family! What an exciting week! Both sisters got to go to the temple! I was fun to have my whole family in the temple together. So of course Nikki had a whole mini wedding all over again! We got the dress and went out and did some bridals and she was a STUNNING bride. These were some of my favorite bridals I have ever taken! I love them!






Then we went and did some at the temple of her and Jake (which I still have plenty of editing to do on them) the day of the wedding. They were sealed in the morning and we had a luncheon after that. It was such a happy day for them! Congrats to the Mullaly's! =-)




I don't know if you have heard my story about some baby bunnies. But when I was in Utah we had bought a rabbit for pictures at Easter time at the studio! I asked the owner what he was going to do with the rabbit when he was done and he says they usually just give it away! So i volunteered to take it home! Well one day I came into the studio and found some squirmy pink things in her cage! She had given birth to 5 babies!

The Mama!




Well Russ and I had just found Domino (our doggie0 and we had decided to keep him. I was going to give the rabbit to Lacey. Long story short we took all of them home and raised them until they were old enough to give away. Now they are big and we have given 3 of them homes. We are keeping the gray one but still need to find a home for one more! If you want him let me know!!! =-)

Now they are all grown up!

Madison had her 5th birthday and also she graduated from preschool since I have been home! I can't believe how old she is! Time flies by so fast! Look at how little she used to be!!

Maddi's preschool graduation!
Madison's 5th Birthday party!

A while back we had a girls night with Nikki (that I never blogged) to celebrate her sealing! We went to dinner and some SHOPPING and we had so much fun!



As for the update on our lives here goes.

-I am 19 weeks pregnant and feeling great (except for the weight gain and the zero motivation i have to do anything...)
-Russ is going to be working for my dad starting july 1st.
-We are going to try and buy a house (and move into it) before the baby comes in October so we are still living with me parents for now.
-Russ just graduated real estate school to get his license and will be taking the state test next week!
-We are going to find out the sex of the baby next week!
-Russ and I are currently doing nothing all day everyday. It's great!!!


Ok that is all for now! I still have a lot to catch up on but I am going to try and blog everyday until I am caught up! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Allison Barry said...

The staircase Nikki is sitting on is really cool. Yes, she was a stunning bride. Also, those rabbits all tiny and pink kind of gross me out.

peachytiffers said...

I'm so excited for your sisters! I need to take that step myself. I had always planned on doing a whole wedding dress thing over again once we get sealed(whenever that will be) but I'll cross that bridge when we get there. How nice your family could all be in the temple for all those events! Congrats on a little girl!!!!! So excited for you!