Monday, August 29, 2011

the belly pictures.


Two weekends ago Russ and I got some maternity photos taken of us! As you know I am a picture freak and I can't take my own maternity pictures and of course I HAVE TO HAVE SOME! So we hired darling mrs Kathy Cole to photograph these for us. She is so fun to be around! We drove up to Flagstaff (my love) and escaped the heat of Phoenix. Russ said "Wow, I can't remember a time where I could stand outside and not sweat to death!" It was great weather and scenery. I have gotten lots of compliments on these photos and asked "how did you do your hair like that?" and "love your outfits!" If you know me very well you will know that most of the time (and especially these days) I am miss comfortable and my attire consists of Pajamas and basketball shorts. So just to set the record straight I probably only look like this only on picture days (which is probably like once a year).

For example.....
This is me today.




I am happy that I feel pretty in these pictures.
It's hard to feel pretty when you have gained like 40 lbs. haha. Yep I'm not hiding it. (and I still have 2 more months....we will see the damage later) So thank you Kathy Cole for making me feel like a pretty prego. Here are some of my favs.....































6 comments:

Mollie Photo said...

holy poop my pants

Brad and Whit said...

You look AMAZING! Those are beautiful pictures!

calikas said...

WOW!! those pics are gorgeous!!

Allison Barry said...

I think these are my favorite pictures of you of all time. I am serious. You really are one of those glowing pregnancy people that you hear about. I love the white dress. I love love love the tight black shirt. Please teach me how to be cute the next time I'm pregnant!!!

I seriously love these so much. I might even want to hang one in my house. In the baby's room of course.

RIM Photography - R. Ian McDowell said...

You are a HOT MAMA! Love the pics! I love the ones in the field! YOu are gorgeous! This is Jessica by the way, Ian love them too though :)

Joe and Aubrey said...

Selena, You are BEAUTIFUL!! We miss you