Monday, August 15, 2011

WE HAVE A HOUSE! (Unofficial)

Our dream would be to find, buy, and move into a house (that I love) before the baby arrives and it seems that this dream may actually come true.

We knew that this was a lot to ask and that it may not happen. But we have been very fortunate.

Since we have moved back from Utah in May of this year so much has happened and we have felt so blessed. My sweet parents have let us raid their home and stay here until we could find a place to live. Russ was offered a job by my dad and has found work and a means to make a living. We have our sweet baby Brynn on the way (and I have had such an easy pregnancy with absolutely no problems). And we have been searching for a home..... (it helps that my dad is broker/real estate agent and we can easily search for homes) A few weeks ago we made a couple offers on homes and I found a home I absolutely fell in love with it. We made an offer on it and waited.......Out of 12 offers ours was one of the top offers they were considering. And last week we got the news (that I literally have been dreaming about) "Congratulations, your offer has been accepted."

I can't tell you how excited I am. I may be jumping to gun since we have not closed on it quite yet but we can close as soon as September 15th. How are we so lucky to be so blessed? It really has been an answer to my prayers. We will be in the home before the baby comes and everything is turing out according to plan. I mean, that never happens right? I think this means that I am going to be doing my visiting teaching every month (I made this promise to myself if we got this home, I'm not the best at getting it done). I feel so blessed and grateful for everything that has happened to us recently and I know that my Heavenly Father knows and loves us and knows our needs.

I am truly grateful for Russ and all of his hard work. I know I may complain about how much he is at work but he really does a lot to carry the financial load of our soon to be little family and new homeowner expenses. I can't wait to see our little Brynn's face and to snuggle her close. =-) Although I know that life has it's ups and downs, I definitely feel like I'm on an up and I am just treasuring the moments. I know our lives are about to change dramatically but I am ready for the challenge. I am so grateful for to opportunities we have been given and my heart is so full. I am one happy girl. =-)

And one more thing! It's right down the road from my sister Nikki's house! It will be so fun to be so close to family (after being away for so long!) We are even in the same ward!

So without further delay, here is some pictures of our new home. Obviously It needs a paint job (in the bedrooms especially) but I am so excited I could die!

Our house!
The backyard

Kitchen/Living Room
Dining Area
Living Room
Kitchen


Patio
Stairs
Upstairs Loft
2 Story!
Bedroom Downstairs
Downstairs Bathroom
Upstairs Laundry Room

Upstairs Bedroom 1
Upstairs bedroom 2
Upstairs Bathroom
Garage
Master Shower


Master Bathroom
Master Bedroom

I LOVE IT!

7 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

It's so beautiful!! How exciting. I love the big kitchen, and it looks like you have a great area outback for dance parties. :) I hope it goes through for you guys!

Nikki said...

HELLO, you totally fogot the most important part! I am like a block away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE, it doesnt get any better!

Angie said...

I LOVE IT!! It seems perfect for you! And from the reflection I saw your belly is SO cute!! :)

Ruthie Keep said...

Selena!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!! Its so excited you guys are such amazing people, of course you would receive such amazing blessings. You guys live how you are suppose to and you are wonderful people! YAY!!!! It is beautiful!!! and paul keep calls the castle room.. cz its pretty sweet which is fine cz i am all about the flower room!! WHATS UP!! yeah..im so happy that now you have a big enough place for all of us to come and live in Arizona! right down the street from your SIS! you're right.. it really can't get any better!

calikas said...

That house is soo nice!! Congrats! You two (soon to be three) are so luck!

Allison Barry said...

We are looking at blogs at the same time. I just saw your comment on mine. I also had 5 cookies (plus maybe 1 or 2) as a cheat (lunch). Yep. and Olive Garden for dinner. This is going to be a great day!

I'm so excited to see your lovely house in person. I can't wait to make it BARRY FRESH. yes I just said that.

Cody said...

AWESOME! I'm going to come use your shower when you guys aren't home, and then I'm going to put on your yellow dress and relax in front of the TV.