Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Growing belly

Well I have been soooooo bad at taking pictures throughout my pregnancy (OF ANYTHING!) I am ALWAYS the one with the camera taking pictures and documenting events. But lately I have just not had the desire or the motivation to do it. I told myself I would take a picture of myself like every week and or month of my pregnancy to document my belly growing and had all kinds of fun things up my sleeves. But I have noticed the bigger I get the less I want to do. I had not taken a picture of my belly for like 6 weeks and I finally did it this morning. Right when I woke up, didn't even try to get cute. I thought if I didn't do it now then I never would.

Anyways. I was proud of myself.




The new prego updates.

I have been noticing I have been getting tired easier now. By about 9 or 10 I feel like I could go to sleep. Most of my pregnancy I have had a horrible time sleeping. I wake up multiple times a night, I wake up with sore muscles and insomnia. I am the type of person who could easily sleep in till 11. But pregnancy has mad me a total morning person....until lately. I went to bed at 11:30 or so last night and almost slept in till 10 this morning! What the heck! How did that happen!? It's very weird but it is nice to be able to sleep a little more soundly ( I know that is not going to last).

I have a little more back pain but not too bad. I think I did this working out thing backwards because I didn't start working out until I was like 26 weeks. (I hadn't really done much the whole first part of my pregnancy). It helps me feel not so sluggish and weak and helps alleviate my back pain as well. I was just trying to slow down the weight gain I guess....better late than never! We will see how I feel in like a month, I will be back to not doing anything.....hahaha.....

Little Brynn is doing well, she is measuring small (which is ok with me, I don't want a 10 lb baby like russ! hahah!) She kicks me like a crazy acrobatic monkey. I mean she moves like all day long. I had Russ watch my tummy last night and I feel like there was an alien trying to escape. She is so strong! I will get a video of it soon. It is really crazy looking.

My feet have not swelled up yet (although they do hurt if I am standing for long periods of time in bad shoes....aka flip flops). My wedding ring still fits so I am happy about that. I think I hate bending over, it sounds so lazy and lame but it really is annoying. I have never had any weird cravings since I have been pregnant. Russ tells me he thinks I am getting a little grumpier.....which may be true. Feeling like you have swallowed a bowling ball doesn't always make you feel all that great or cute.

I think that may be all for now.
Only 2 1/2 more months! I can do it!

3 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You look so good Selena! I had the same problems with insomnia with both of my pregnancies. I think it is your body preparing you to be up with a newborn or something! And that is good she is measuring small. Both my babies were in the 6 lb range and that made for easier deliveries and recoveries! Glad you gave us an update!

P.S. Baby Lincoln's pictures came out so cute! (Andrea is married to my husband's cousin.) :)

Allison Barry said...

and the blue shirt gets shorter and shorter. I need to borrow that for my next pregnancy because it is very flattering on you!

you're an adorable pregnant person.

Mollie Photo said...

so adorable. you are super cute prego. and I love that you always want to hold babies. You and Brynn will have the funnest lives together :))))