Saturday, August 6, 2011

3D Ultrasound!

Well I know it is August and I was sick of looking at my 4th of July post so I will blog a little something something. I am so sad because this pregnancy, although it has been easy physically, I have lost lots of motivation to do things (even taking pictures!!!!). So i don't have pictures of anything lately. I didn't even tae ONE picture from Russ Birthday. Weird I know......It's really hard for me to get myself going and get things done. But I have started going to the gym lately (after realizing how much weight I am gaining). I thought maybe it will slow down the inevitable.

Russ and I have put an offer on a house that we love and we are waiting ANXIOUSLY to see if our offer is accepted! There were 13 original offers on the home and we got picked to continue in the race! There are probably 2 or 3 other offers they are considering and we made one last "highest and best" counter offer. We are crossing our fingers that we can get it! It will close very fast and we will be in a month before the baby comes! (Just in time to get everything moved and ready for our little BRYNN!) Yes, her name is BRYNN but we are still thinking of middle names.....suggestions are very helpful. =-)

I got to get my 3D ultrasound with Russ and my Mom on Wed and I was so excited to see her little face! I love seeing the ultrasounds because it makes me think
"WOW, SHE IS REALLY IN THERE!"
I can see her move and everything! I am getting kind of excited to see her, not necessarily labor and delivery but just to see her sweet little face. I know i will be obsessed with her. I am measuring about 9 days behind my due date putting me at November 9th. I still hope I can have a Halloween baby. =-) We will see.

Here she is! She scowled at us the whole time during the ultrasound....what a little grump. hahaha.

Normal ultrasound....her little profile.
And miss GRUMPY BRYNN.....


3 comments:

Becky said...

I am so excited for your baby to come...I can't wait to meet Brynn!!!!!
I think that this technology is cool, but still a little creepy at the same time...too bad Brynn wasn't smiling, but she is still cute :) even with her little grin.

Allison Barry said...

Yes 3D ultrasounds are crazy but so much fun. She does look more like a Sorensen to me.

Olivia said...

An ultrasound comes from machines that help create images of the womb in your body. With the help of an ultrasound, your doctor can tell many things about your child like its size, how well the baby’s heart and organs of the body are growing and working, and even give the expected date of delivery. Though 2D and 3D ultrasounds have been around for some time, 4D is a relatively new technology in ultrasound. 4D is four dimensional, and in 4D ultrasound, this fourth dimension is what helps create live pictures of your unborn baby. The major difference between 4D ultrasound and other scans is that it provides live studies of the baby. This gives a great bonding experience with the baby and mother to make her work at taking better care of herself. Siblings and other family members also draw closer together with a 4D pregnancy ultrasound.

4D Ultrasound Atlanta