Friday, October 7, 2011

37 weeks and ready to pop!


I just wanted to post something quick that I thought was pretty funny.
So Yesterday I had the weirdest thing happen to me! Russ and I had our last set of birthing classes last night and I look down and I see this.

(russ made a dent in my very chubby, very swollen foot)




I seriously thought my foot was going to explode! I mean it was normal the day before and then it was HUMUNGOUS the next day!

This pregnant thing does the strangest things to your body.

I am full term now. wish me luck.
I am excited but soooo nervous.
Can't wait to see this little girls face. =-)

3 comments:

sarah said...

The only up side to horribly swollen feet is after you have the baby you will think you have the skinniest feet in the world :) Good luck the next couple of weeks, you will do great!

Becky said...

Oh my...that sure did come on quick!!! I really wish I knew why your body does that when you are prego???? BTW the pic of your ankle on FB is not that WIDE!!!! it is definitely the angle it was taken :/
I hope this month goes by fast. I want to see Brynn and hold her so bad..

Allison Barry said...

Eat up Selenas. Lets get together as much as possible before Brynn. and after too.