Thursday, October 13, 2011

Killed the Craving



My dear friend Allison invited some friends over for a pot luck lunch at her house on Tues. For the past 2 weeks I have had a craving for waffles. During my pregnancy I haven't had very strong craving for anything really but the waffles were really calling me for some reason. I took this opportunity to ask "Can we make WAFFLES!?" HAHA, of course Allison agreed because she has this amazing recipe for whole wheat waffles, all natural, made from scratch deliciousness! And let me tell you they taste SO GOOD! It's nice not to have to work and have the chance to get together with friends during the day. Russ doesn't get home till later usually so I am alone most of the day so it's nice to get some human interaction. haha.
Can you say YUMMY!












Then with the little energy we had left with full waffle tummy's we made a mini music video upon Allison's request. (We love our videos and will never be too old to make them). I suggested the song (I'm sexy and I know it by LMFAO) and this craziness followed.



Thank you Allison for making that lovely video. I enjoyed it tremendously.

Prego UPDATE.

I am 38 weeks tomorrow. I had a doctor's appointment last week and was dilated to a 1.5. Today I got a check up and I am dilated just above a 2 now. I have another appointment next week and we will be scheduling an induction on October 28th....well that is our plan for now. I have packed my hospital bag and have waves of random anxiety every once and a while. Some days I am so ready to have her and some days I am freaked out. I can't wait to see her sweet face! I have no idea how life is about to change but Russ and I are ready for this adventure!
She will be here so soon I can't believe it!!
Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Jeremy-Kelly said...

:) Sweet! That's my Logan's bday!!

calikas said...

good luck good luck!! Im so waiting for that after baby post. Going to be so cute!

Allyson said...

Yay! You're almost there! You and Russ are going to be such great parents! And it would be great for me if Brynn waits until the day after being induced to come so we can have the same birthday. Just sayin'.

Mac and Kelly said...

I think I need the waffle recipe!

Mollie Photo said...

remember when i said don't get excited if you are dilated? Well i just got excited for you! Cuz...well......... DUH......... IT"S EXCITING!!!!!!! I want you to be a 10~!!!!! ha ha

Allison Barry said...

Dang Selena that is SOON! 2 weeks from today actually. I'm not ready for this.

I'm glad you all came over and had waffles. I usually just end up eating them alone until all the batter is gone.

I love the dripping picture and in the picture of me it looks like I am a giant in a teeny kitchen. I don't know why, my microwave looks extra low or something.

Keep up the posts, I love them.

Alicia said...

Can you share the waffle recipe on your blog? It looks yummy!

Thanks