Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pool party extravaganza!

Well I know its been a while since this event actually happened but I am on catch up mode. Can you believe I have 2 and a half weeks until I have this baby! ahhhh! sooooo crazy! These last few weeks have gone by SUPER fast!

I hope i am ready for this!

Well my favorite thing in the world is when all of the high school gang is in town and we all can hang out together! Its so fun to see everyone and see how fast everyones kids are growing up and just catch up on life! Looks like everyone has at least 2 kids now (except Becky, but don't rush it! We love our Becky!) and I guess I have to catch up now huh? Jessica invited us all to a pool party at her house with yummy food and random music...haha....all the kids had a blast and since I have been lazy with the whole picture taking thing lately, I decided that I should take a few pictures.
I love my girls!

Curtis and Leigh watching over their little ones....

Ian loves being a daddy.
Lola is really trying to smile big.
i love lolas expression here....she looks like she wants to get into some mischief.
Becky is a mom at heart. Sorry becky. it's true.
SO MANY KIDS.
I like the pics of Russ.....he looks like a little boy.

WOW MARCUS! You are one happy guy!
I almost had to tickle him to get this smile.
party on!
Save Sam!
Mollie is so cute. love her!
Lola is showing me her kicking skills.
Russ came straight from work...what a surprise...
As Amy and Allison randomly look at their arms, leigh ann gives them a dirty look.
So cute!
That is the Ruby Stare if I have ever seen it.
SHE IS SO ADORABLE AND PETITE!
Why so serious?
Sam is lovin life.
Look at all these cute kids!
Lola smile.
We got this smile after like 6 pictures. He finally did it.
Mollie the eater.
Me and becky. babyless. for now.
All the girls! I love us!
I weirdly like this picture of amy.
looks like half of us got the tongue memo.
Jessica just eatin her chicken. yum.

2 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Yep love this post. you are so sweet to post all the pictures of our kids because you know we all want to see them. I love us as well. Poor Dev was at mutual I remember.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

i like this post. mainly because im in it...lol. jk?

i love us. i miss you guys.