Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Moving

Well on top of everything going on right now we bought a new home.

I feel like such a grown up now! Our first house and we love it! It's hard to be this pregnant because I feel so helpless. I couldn't do much moving but more just bossing everyone around...."This goes over here, this goes over there...." We are so lucky to have to much family here. Most of the things we brought down from Utah remained boxed up and stored in my parents garage. So all we had to do was get a few trucks and trailers and a few people to help lift and move boxes and we got it done in a few hours one Saturday morning. We loaded everything up and into the house it went. I can't believe how much stuff we had crammed into the small basement apartment we had in Utah. If you ask Russ he will say that the majority of the "stuff" is mine. And I must admit.....I think it is....(I'm sort of a pack rat.) But since then we have unpacked most of the boxes and have had a garage sale to get rid of the clutter! The house is still a work in progress but it is coming along nicely! Here are some pictures of the move! (I almost forgot to take some pictures until mu sister reminded me.....)

notice russ looks so happy to be alive in all his pictures.....

The kids were very good helpers!

The brothers.
Russ looks so happy doesn't he. (and i look MASSIVE in this picture)


Becky is the best!
This is what Tanner did when I asked him to show me his eyes.
Again, Russ failed to smile.
Mullaly's to the rescue! Jake installed our fans for us. we love him.
I think Maddi is being a little camera shy.
The dad is getting too old to do this...haha
Dawnster

Russ!? What is your deal!
Dad was trying to have a belly contest with Ryan. I think he won.

4 comments:

McRachie said...

That's friggin' sweet shirt you have on in these pictures ;)

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Ya Russ looks less than thrilled !! Cant wait for the house to come together..its going to look amazing :)

ps- you will win a belly contest with dad he he he

Allison Barry said...

I love how Becky is holding your stomach in that picture like she's the father.

I'm glad you're moved in! The worst part is over. Oh yeah you have childbirth coming up though. that's pretty bad i've heard.

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

I truly am loving all your posts lately!!! Seriously!!! Like I look forward to them!!! Can't wait to see that BABY!!!!