Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm too sexy for my diaper

Well everyone asked me "why are you getting your newborn pictures taken? Why aren't you doing them yourself?" Well I am taking plenty of pictures of Brynn myself but a week after you have a baby you are not in the greatest shape to be doing a 4 hour newborn session. It is nice to sit back and relax and not have to worry about taking photos all the time. Plus I wanted some photos with Russ and I and her. I found Melissa Bailey and loved her newborn stuff. She did a fabulous job and I am very happy with them. Go check out her website! I'm pretty sure Brynn is a born model. I mean she is going to have to be right? haha. I will stalk her with a camera for the rest of her life! Hope she likes to pose! So far so good!
















6 comments:

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

Selena! I love these photos so much! :) They are so great. It looks like you and the baby are doing great.

calikas said...

gorgeous!!

Ryan and Crystalee said...

she's so dainty an petite! what a great little model girl you have.

Allison Barry said...

I was doing a nerdy little giggle looking at how precious these pictures are! Love the one of the 3 of you.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

OH MY GOODNESS.... SHE IS THE SWEETEST THING EVER!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH ALL THE PICTURES OF MY NIECE!!! ALL OF HER HEADBANDS ARE TO DIE FOR !! SHE IS GOING TO BE ONE SPOILED LITTLE GIRL- LOVE HER- THE END

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

These pictures are so beautiful. To bad you aren't here. I would love for you take take pictures of our new little baby boy in april :-)