Monday, November 28, 2011

One month old!

I realize that I have not posted a picture of russ and I for a while. Well I lost the charger to my point and shoot camera and misplaced the SD card as well. I finally have a new charger and a new card so hopefully I will start taking pictures of us again. We love Brynn but we want to keep you updated with us too. (although we are not doing too much these days.....)

I did Brynn's one month pictures today! She was grumpy all morning but finally fell asleep and gave me just enough time to take some cute pictures of her. I have so much on my "to do list" right now but her pictures were about all I got done today. (I didn't even pick up the photoshoot mess yet) It's just one of those days. But this picture makes it all worth it! (special thanks to Brooke....she made the headband, tutu, bough me the cradle and redid the fabric on it! What a talented sister I have!)


2 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Beautiful! Does it feel like it's been a month already to you?

Ryan and Crystalee said...

glad you two got to get out on your own for an evening...and you're such a sweet mama, writing all these loves notes to her.