Friday, January 13, 2012

i'm gonna look ridiculous

Well this baby weight is getting a little old now.
I was talking to Ruthie the other day on Skype and she told me about the workout she did and lost a bunch of weight from. It's one of Jillians workouts....6 pack in 6 weeks!

I thought of getting a workout pass to the gym but then decided against it. I know myself it was hard getting to the gym WITHOUT a baby for me. So I needed something I could do at home so I thought this was perfect. Of course I am such a "buddy" person I needed a buddy to help motivate myself to do this everyday. I told Lacey to come and join the Jillian party! So Lacey has come over and we have been doing pretty good.

The first time I did it i was SOOOO SORE and could barely do the moves.

We are into week 2 now and things are getting easier (but I am still huffing and puffing and sweating like crazy the whole way through it.) I hope that this can help me shave off some of this baby weight because I am not one of the lucky ones "that it just melt right off" when I am breastfeeding. I think it is the exact opposite actually (I guess that is what I get for having such an easy pregnancy). So Lacey and I took "before pictures" of ourselves to see if this video really makes a difference. Of course the real pictures are way too embarrassing to post so you get this for now. Hopefully I will have some awesome AFTER pictures and then maybe I won't be so embarrassed to post the befores.
But trust me, you don't want to see them.



We of course are trying to watch our diets as well but I feel like I still have a pregnant appetite! (and all I want are sweets!) Anywhoo, I know I just had a baby like 2 and a half months ago but I feel so sad that none of my clothes fit me and that I have to wear Russ T-shirts and the same pair of "BIG" jeans I bought for myself everyday. And you just feel gross (like I bend over and a fat roll is preventing me to bend any farther that was never there before).

I need to shed some pounds. I hope this works!
In the video there is a part that she says "You know what you are gonna do is look RIDICULOUS" That's the goal, we want to look ridiculous. Wish me luck.
(ps. did mention I hate working out)

Jillian is kicking our butts!

9 comments:

Allison Barry said...

I laughed out loud at the censored photos.

Lacey Reid said...

I'm scarred for life...

sarah said...

Good luck, Jillian really does kill. If you guys get bored you should do her 30 day shred. It kills, but really quick results :)
I am already dreading my after baby body, so hopefully you can motivate me with how RIDICULOUS you look :)

Mollie Photo said...

oh my gosh. i love this post. i am right there with you !!!! maybe i should come join the jillian party. but you aren't allowed to take any "censored" pictures of me. gosh, stupid baby weight.

Ryan and Crystalee said...

you go girl!

Becky said...

um, are you and lacey wearing the same outfit in the blurred pix???
Also I am sure that the workout video will work...and you two are going to look REDICULOUS!!! I did it with you a few days ago and I am still sore :)

Michelle said...

Good work! I think you lasted 2+ weeks longer than I would have been able to last doing a regular exercise routine!
Don't worry too much about your eating, I did the same thing. When I was nursing I ate about the same as when I was pregnant (especially if you are working out!).
You rock! Miss your face!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

lol I love the comment about the roll when you bent over.....and the censored pics were supper funny too.....-Yep been there- It Sucks-

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

lol I love the comment about the roll when you bent over.....and the censored pics were supper funny too.....-Yep been there- It Sucks-