Monday, January 9, 2012

Yep. More Brynn Pictures.

Ok....So before I had kids I would read other peoples blogs who DID have kids and say, "those pictures are cute of all their kids but what are the mom and dad up to? Where are the pictures of them? Why is it always blogs about the kids?"

Well I have turned into the mom who is obsessed with her kid and now I understand. (But I still will try to take more pics of Russ and I and keep you updated with us too!) I am always taking pictures of her and forget to take some of Russ and I as well.

Lately that is nearly impossible since Russ is working day and night. They are implementing some new software in the office and are still fixing a few bugs and training....so lets just say it's just me and Brynn most days right now. So I had to go out and take some pictures of Brynn in her Blessing dress before she grew out of it. So I had Russ help me and we loaded her up to take her for her first outdoor photoshoot at 2 months old. She better get used to this.

She will basically have a camera in her face her whole life.




5 comments:

Allison Barry said...

I love that headband. And moms who only post about their kids are boring, but we just can't help it.

Jessica P. said...

She is such a beautiful baby, I love all the photos! Her blessing dress is beautiful, and I love her headband!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! What a beautiful girl.

Mollie Photo said...

so dang pretty. love the setting and blanky and of course that baby is amazing! where did you get her?! :)

Dawn said...

I might be a little prejudiced...but she is one adorable baby! She looks so sweet in that outfit! I love the one where the caption could be "Mom, I'm getting tired of all these pictures!" I love her two month old "vignette" too....I think that's such a great idea!