Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lola is ONE!

Well Russ and I went to Lola's birthday party last Friday and it was a BLAST.  There were pizza, sidewalk chalk, the best cupcakes EVER, and kids everywhere.












 I of course was the hired photographer for the event ( I bet Amy loves that I am her sister in law just because I can take pictures of Lola ALL THE TIME).  Lola was so cute in the homemade tutu and shirt.  GO AMY!  Looked like she had a good time, she likes her presents, her cake and her company.  She is one happy 1 year old.  here are the pictures!  enjoy!





Here is Dawn.  Bother her Doug, and Kerri came to support Lola.













Grandma came by to and Russ gave her a very warm welcome. He is so cute. Lola is seen here digging into the delicious pizza. (which I think I ate more than Russ) and As you can see, the Sidewalk chalk was a HIT!








 




These are like the only 2 pictures of me from the party. I know when you are the Photographer you just don't get in pictures. But Russ was trying to take pictures of me, but I'm not sure he has learned quite how to work the "big camera" yet....Lola's little friends sure do love her....




























And here is the main event.....EATING THE CUPCAKES!















And just a few more pictures. because lets face it, we love them....












3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

how sweet is Lola. do you ever notice how in pictures Dawn is always laughing? in every single picture i have of her she is. it's pretty funny. I can't wait for you to take cute pictures of my baby!!!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

i love these pictures selena. you are wonderful. and my baby is too stinking cute. we need to hang out when we get back...

The Sorensen Bunch said...

OK so no fair having a professional at their first birthday!!!!! AAAH! I am so sad Dacie missed it-of course it was all AMY CUTE-O!!! So how can we talk you into coming to our kiddos b-days?! BTW- Sorry about the car-that is a RIP!