Friday, July 25, 2008

Poor Charles...

So for those of you who don't know, my car's name is Charles, Charlie for short. We ran into a small problem the other day....

So here I was on my day off minding my own business. I was just out and about running errands, going to the bank, the grocery store, the usual. I decided that I was going to do something nice fore Russ and decorate his car while he was at work. I remembered that Kmart had a Photobooth that cost only one dollar so I was going in there to take pictures of myself to put on Russell's car. When I got there to my surprise I found that the photobooth was "out of order". A little dispappointed, I decided to look around the store for some other goodies I could leave Russ. Ah, I found the Cheese its, perfect. I proceeded to pay for them and walk out. Not even 10 minutes had gone by since the last time I saw Charles and I came out and to my shock i found this.....






I was confused at first. How could an entire cart rack thing fall on top of my car. Well went inside to inform the Kmart employees to find out that an idiot truck driver hit it and took off. Cool huh. But the story has a happy ending. Kmart is taking car of all of the damages. So all is well.   But The moral of the story is.....Don't shop at Kmart.

4 comments:

Lindsey Hansen said...

SELENA I cannot believe that happened to your car. What idiot thinks they can just drive off without telling!!? P.S What a fabulous, fun, thrilling night I had with all you guys! We're going to have to hang out even with Mollie gone!

Scott said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! F Kmart!

Allison Barry said...

dang they must have hit that thing hard. i was wondering myself at first how that thing could have fallen on its own. that is WONDERFUL that Kmart is paying for it.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I could of told you to never shop at K-Mart...lol...but am glad your car is going to be ok......why is it named charles?