Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ya i'm 23 years old.

So this whole thing started with a YouTube video that Russ and Ryan find very funny. If you go and search "Ghost Ride It" and find a bunch of black guys dancing with a bus you have found the right video. Well One day Ryan sayd "let's ghost ride the whip tonight" and we didn't think he was serious. Later he calls us "I have like 8 people who want to do this video lets go." So Russ and I with all our younger single friends go out to make the video Ghost ride the whip. Ya, I'm 23 years old. But i know at least Scott and Allison will appreciate this one.

Click on the link below to view the video

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 7/31/08

4 comments:

sarah said...

You're never to old to act goofy. You guys are so funny! Seriously your blog is my new comic relief.
By the way, you guys have some moves :)

Scott said...

I AM WITHOUT SPEECH! Of course I laughed for 10 minutes straight before this occured! SO HILARIOUS! Russ has done "the ghost spank" since the old saturday night dance days. hahaha!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Look at all you whitey's...at least you know you are not total married nerds yet, cuz you can still hang with the single crew! ha ha ha AND you have not lost your dance moves!

Lindsey Hansen said...

SELENA!!! you got it to work! I am so excited that everyone can see it now! That was such a fun night ever! I love hanging out with you guys. by the way if you haven't figured out how to bet to my blog, my blog is www.noonzer.blogspot.com