Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What you have all been waiting for....the honeymoon!!!





We had such a wonderful time in Puerto Penasco...aka....rocky point. It was hot and humid but beautiful. We either went to the beach, the pool or stayed inside most of the time in the AC(except for the day we ventured out to the market and I almost died from the humidity and HOTTNESS but that is another story.)

well lets start on the wedding night. well I'm sure you all want to know the juicy details so here is a picture to descibe everything.




hahaha. Just kidding guys, Russ snuck this of me at the hotel. I had not gone to the bathroom THE ENTIRE DAY! So i had to GO!

Let's start out by showing you the amazing place we stayed at! It was so nice!













Well we got there and started out by going to buy some food, laundry detergent and stuff like that. Good thing Russ speaks spanish I really would feel lost if he didn't.





Even though we bought groceries we still had to go out on the town and eat some yummy mexican food! mmmmmm! Delicious!







Everyone knows that i loves dogs and boy there were a lot here in mexico. They may have had diseases but they were still really cute. One even followed us home! I wanted him!





We went to the beach a few days in a row, woke up at 6:00 one day looked for seashells, and got matching tattoos!!




This is me at 6 in the morning, Russ woke me up from my beauty sleep....















We found a ghetto aquarium that we got to feed sea turtles and sea lions (that both could easily bite your fingers off, and almost did!) and pretty much pick up and pet anything you wanted in those dirty ol mexican tanks. It was great!















We headed off to the market one day and It was so hot and humid I was like suffocating. I seriously thought I was going to die. Russ on the other hand lived in Guatemala for a few years and well, it didn't faze him. But it was till fun, we went to all the random shops to buy some cool suveniers!!











Dang we are so fun. I'm just going to start putting random pictures from our honeymoon now in no order. So the point is, we took a lot of pictures and I will let them tell the story....























Sorry if a few of those were PG-13 but why take them if you are not going to post them on the internet so the whole world can see and be extremely embarressed. THey would go to waste. haha, Well our honeymoon had to come to a close and we were sad to leave but it was fun while it lasted! WHoo hoo for mexico and the sorensen's!





ps. thank you Dawn for the Honeymoon stuff, it all came in handy. And we thank Doug and Dawn for making this wonderful vacation possible. I love the Sorensen's (and the blairs ahaha)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I have been waiting....thanks for sharing all your pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun...even if it was in a hot place! Wow--it was a nice resort! Lots of good memories! And the best thing is that it's not so far that you can't go back sometime in the future and make more memories!Love you both!

Scott said...

Thanks for leaving the videos off that post. hahaha! And dude the resort looks freekin sick!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Aaah sweet memories of our Rocky Point honeymoon- we better let the gals know, if you marry a Sorensen boy --plan on a rocky point honeymoon! They are THE BEST! Your pictures capture it ALL-colors and everything. It reminds me of being a newlywed!! COngrats!!!

Allison Barry said...

oh Selena! i literally laughed out loud here at my desk when i saw the picture of you, 4 dogs, and the Mexican man. pretty dang funny.that josh groban shirt you're wearing in the blow-drying picture is pretty funny, too. Man you make me long for our honeymoon again! i am so glad you guys had a good time. you look gorgeous without makeup- kind of makes me sick. i am so glad you've found your love! i miss you!