Monday, September 28, 2009

What has been going on lately!

Well I know I have been slacking on the blog. I just really haven't taking many pictures and I haven't felt like getting on the blog! So I am going to sit down and give you a few updates! Well I got the whole house clean finally! It looks awesome! This may be so easy for some of you but cleaning as most of you know, is not my favorite thing to do.

We are constantly getting spiders in our apartment. I'm not scared of them but we have to raid our front door like once a day. They still get in the house but then they just die. So we cleaned up this one corner of the house we had a few things piled up to take to DI and this is what I found. Ew.


Yes. those are all dead spiders! Sick I know!

_________________________________________________________________

Becky came to visit me a while ago and I never got to post these pictures! I had a Saturday off for once and Becky came on Friday! So we got to spend lots of time hanging out! We never get to hang out that much, it's always quick visits so it was nice to spend the whole day together! We went bike riding all morning and went shopping and had FUN! We went to my favorite antique/boutique shop and tried on funny outfits.




ANd of course we had to go eat chipotle! Love it!


The chain on Russell's bike kept breaking the whole time. it sucked.
Becky and I are not that coordinated. We kept falling off our bikes all day because they are a little big for us....this is a little reenactment.

We both took out some manual camera to take pictures with and I developed mine and there was nothing on the film! I was so sad! I took some "backup pictures" of us in case they didnt turn out!









_________________________________________________________________

Then Brooke and Brian came into town for a few days. I didn't take like any pictures. I did take some funny videos of lana though. (I'll have to post some later!( and this picture. It's a cookie as big as her head!



__________________________________________________________________

Then Angie Atkin got married! Highlite Photography shot her wedding so I just have a few from their dinner the night before! They looked sooo happy! Congrats Angie and Evan! We love you!


Me and Evan.
SHALANA! WHOO HOO!
Bri was there too! i love bri!
Mom and dad
This is Roma and her twin!

Me and Angie!

the happy couple!
The final bill...
_________________________________________________________________

Since Angie was getting married My whole family came up! Russell's Mom was also In town taking care of Amy's foot after her foot surgery but I didn't get any pictures. sorry Dawn! Mom and Lacey were also here but they were gone when I was taking these pictures. haha. oppps.





__________________________________________________________________

We just celebrated Amy's birthday on Saturday! She still can't get around much being pregnant and having a sore, swollen foot! So we just came over and had some DELICIOUS cupcakes! Amy always has the best cake on birthdays!!!





__________________________________________________________________

So that is the quick update! I'll have to stop slacking on start taking more pictures!

5 comments:

Allison Barry said...

I really like that vest you have on at the wedding reception. I'm impressed at how girly you've become (except in the pictures with Becky...did you guys misplace your makeup bags???). Since when does your dad wear makeup? Should i know who Angie is???

those spiders give me scary feelings.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

i am too impressed with this denim vest you're wearing. shopping with your mom??!
man, you and becky are funny.

Becky said...

Hahahaha I love all the pics of us dressing up...we are weird! i told you we should have put makeup on!!! Oh well, it was still great and I had a ton of fun. Thanks!
I am looking forward to the time when we all live in the same place and we can all make fun of one another to eachother's faces. That will be super fun and I'm sure we wont know what to do with ourselves because we will be laughing so hard, like we've never laughed before...ok maybe not that far, but I'm sure it will be close. I can't wait until that day. BTW I am tryin to hook it up with a guy from AZ...wish me luck! That way I know I will live in AZ forever!

Veronica said...

You are one crazy lady!!!!

Spiders!!!! Yuck!!! So many!!! I would be having nite mares!!!

Enjoyed the pics as usual!!!

Mollie Photo said...

I'm jealous. Of Every One of these pictures. BLAH.