Monday, February 1, 2010

Christmas in Phoenix part 2

Well the party never stops when I come to visit my family and friends in Arizona. I got so many pictures I just love it! My sweet grandpa Reid had to spend Christmas in a recovery center after having some problems with his legs. he is now at home and recovering well! we came by to say hello! We love him!




Then I have some pictures from the day before Christmas. we have a tradition to open one present on Christmas Eve. So we had all the family over for dinner and opening one present! So fun!

The famous utah headbands. they are not popular in AZ yet!
all the girls!
grandpa loves his new shirt.
yes another boring picture of russ and i.
the grams. we love them.
madison looks a little crazy here.
mom loves us!
but dad really loves us!
do they look alike?
ok and this is the cutest video of bri getting her PUPPIES for christmas! It was a total SURPRISE!

2 comments:

Mollie Photo said...

i want puppies.

Allison Barry said...

Mollie, I have an extra puppy if you want one.